Beachy style and lots of storage go hand in hand with this dresser. Its driftwood and surfer-inspired smoky finish creates a rustic look that's perfect for setting the scene of an island getaway. Six roomy drawers give you the space needed for stowing away clothes and more. Clean lines and modern handles provide an authentic look to be admired for years to come.
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Linear pulls with antiqued gunmetal-tone finish
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
Measurements: 61.69" W x 14.84" D x 36.46" Hb
One year warranty against factory defects
Free delivery on purchases of $300 or more
$50 delivery fee for purchases under $300
Items can be picked up at our Palm Springs location.
The following locations may have this item in stock. Please contact the store to confirm.
Giving Back Never Goes Out of Style. Shopping at Revivals funds hope and health for the 8,000 individuals who call DAP their healthcare home. Revivals Stores donate 100% of its profits, over $1 million a year to support comprehensive medical and mental healthcare at DAP Health.
Find Yourself at Revivals supports the community you want to create.
DAP Health (DAP) is an advocacy-based health center in Palm Springs, CA offering medical and mental healthcare, STI testing and treatment, dentistry, pharmacy, and lab. A variety of wraparound services enable patients to experience optimal health, including social services, support groups, alternative therapies, and other wellness services. Excellent HIV care is provided by the largest team of specialized clinicians in the area.