EVERLY REVERSIBLE SLEEPER SECTIONAL
Upgrade your space with exquisite comfort and contemporary glamour. With a bold, black base and soft, grey cushions, this sofa bed has a funky, two-tone look. Plush seating and supportive armrests make it ideal for casual entertainment. It easily adjusts into a bed to accommodate overnight guests. This sofa bed features a versatile, built-in chaise for easy, comfortable lounging.
- Chaise sleeper sectional upholstered in grey linen-like fabric with black leatherette base
- Trundle unit sleeper easily converts this sectional into an almost full size sleeping surface
- Track arms and clean lines give a modern feel
- Reversible chaise design is easy to fit your room layout
- Lift-top chaise stores bedding for overnight guests
- Pocket coil seating: Long lasting durability keeps the sofa looking great
- No sag sinuous spring seating: Allows for sleek and sturdy construction
- Pirelli webbed back with polyester fiberfill
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Color: Grey/black
- Upholstery: Linen-like/leatherette
- Leg finish: Black
- Assembly required: Yes
Measurements: 80.5”W x 56”D x 32.5” H
One year warranty against factory defects
Free delivery on purchases of $300 or more
$50 delivery fee for purchases under $300
Items can be picked up at our Palm Springs location.
Giving Back Never Goes Out of Style. Shopping at Revivals funds hope and health for the 8,000 individuals who call DAP their healthcare home. Revivals Stores donate 100% of its profits, over $1 million a year to support comprehensive medical and mental healthcare at DAP Health.
Find Yourself at Revivals supports the community you want to create.
DAP Health (DAP) is an advocacy-based health center in Palm Springs, CA offering medical and mental healthcare, STI testing and treatment, dentistry, pharmacy, and lab. A variety of wraparound services enable patients to experience optimal health, including social services, support groups, alternative therapies, and other wellness services. Excellent HIV care is provided by the largest team of specialized clinicians in the area.