Sleek and clean, this transitional two-drawer nightstand oozes retro charm. Contrast black recessed grooves help to frame the smooth drawer fronts. Tapered legs play into the retro style. In a dark cocoa hue, this nightstand is perfect for storing bedtime necessities and setting down a cup of tea. Streamline with elongated hardware against the richly toned wood grain.
- Clean, crisp design at a great value that delivers a rich and inviting bedroom
- Natural oak wood grain over engineered wood with a beautiful patina
- Recessed grooves in contrasting black ensure this design pops
- Picture framed case fronts add depth
- Kenlin drawer glides for smooth operation
- Hardware finish: Antique brass pulls
- English dovetail front and back
- Assembly required: Yes
Measurements: 23.5"W x 16.5"D x 27"H
One year warranty against factory defects
Free delivery on purchases of $300 or more
$50 delivery fee for purchases under $300
Items can be picked up at our Palm Springs location.
Giving Back Never Goes Out of Style. Shopping at Revivals funds hope and health for the 8,000 individuals who call DAP their healthcare home. Revivals Stores donate 100% of its profits, over $1 million a year to support comprehensive medical and mental healthcare at DAP Health.
Find Yourself at Revivals supports the community you want to create.
DAP Health (DAP) is an advocacy-based health center in Palm Springs, CA offering medical and mental healthcare, STI testing and treatment, dentistry, pharmacy, and lab. A variety of wraparound services enable patients to experience optimal health, including social services, support groups, alternative therapies, and other wellness services. Excellent HIV care is provided by the largest team of specialized clinicians in the area.