MALLORY CHOCOLATE BROWN SECTIONAL
Create an inclusive seating and lounging space in a contemporary living room or entertaining center. Beautiful dual upholstery elements combine ultra-plush padded microfiber and easy-care leatherette in a rich chocolate shade. Hours of relaxing comfort await with a soft feel and loose seat and back cushions. Included accent pillows add a decorative touch. Add a dramatic flavor to any space with this exceptional sectional.
- The Mallory collection adds comfort with modern design touches
- This roomy sectional features richly upholstered seat and back cushions with a modern base in contrasting dark brown leatherette
- Complimentary accent pillows are included
- Reversible chaise lends versatility to your living room layout
- Cushions: Seat: Removable; Back: Removable
- Pocket coil springs: Spring base construction for comfort and durability
- Webbed seat deck: For strength and durability
- Fully encased solid wood frame: Construction made for stability and heavy use
- Color: Chocolate/dark brown
- Upholstery: Microfiber/leatherette
- Leg finish: Black
- Assembly required: Yes
One year warranty against factory defects
Free delivery on purchases of $300 or more
$50 delivery fee for purchases under $300
Items can be picked up at our Palm Springs location.
Giving Back Never Goes Out of Style. Shopping at Revivals funds hope and health for the 8,000 individuals who call DAP their healthcare home. Revivals Stores donate 100% of its profits, over $1 million a year to support comprehensive medical and mental healthcare at DAP Health.
Find Yourself at Revivals supports the community you want to create.
DAP Health (DAP) is an advocacy-based health center in Palm Springs, CA offering medical and mental healthcare, STI testing and treatment, dentistry, pharmacy, and lab. A variety of wraparound services enable patients to experience optimal health, including social services, support groups, alternative therapies, and other wellness services. Excellent HIV care is provided by the largest team of specialized clinicians in the area.