Please Email Us if you would like to know when this item will be back in stock or to check if we have this item on our sales floor
Capture the essence of mid-century modern-inspired design with the rounded edges from this two-drawer nightstand. Complete with angled, tapered legs, the smooth silhouette radiates with a dark walnut finish. Hue variations and an exposed wood grain create visual texture. Small, oval-like hardware in a deep metallic hue complements the darker tones in the wood. Decorate with interesting sculptures for a truly retro look.
- Mid-century design with a swanky, luxe look and feel that converts your bedroom into the ultimate retreat
- Rounded corners throughout add updated, modern flair
- Rounded tapered legs and a dark walnut finish add quintessential style
- Finished drawer boxes include black felt-lined top drawers
- Dual USB ports in nightstand make it easy to charge a phone or tablet at the bedside
- Product materials: Poplar, walnut veneer and select woods
- Black felt lined top drawers: Safely store jewelry or treasured keepsakes
- Hardware finish: Gunmetal finish hardware
- Wire cord access: Recessed on top of the nightstand
- Finish: Dark walnut
- 35mm metal extension glides
- English dovetail front and back
Measurements: 27" x 15.5" x 26.5"
One year warranty against factory defects
Free delivery on purchases of $300 or more
$50 delivery fee for purchases under $300
Items can be picked up at our Palm Springs location.
Giving Back Never Goes Out of Style. Shopping at Revivals funds hope and health for the 8,000 individuals who call DAP their healthcare home. Revivals Stores donate 100% of its profits, over $1 million a year to support comprehensive medical and mental healthcare at DAP Health.
Find Yourself at Revivals supports the community you want to create.
DAP Health (DAP) is an advocacy-based health center in Palm Springs, CA offering medical and mental healthcare, STI testing and treatment, dentistry, pharmacy, and lab. A variety of wraparound services enable patients to experience optimal health, including social services, support groups, alternative therapies, and other wellness services. Excellent HIV care is provided by the largest team of specialized clinicians in the area.